Monday, February 2, 2009

One Photograph at a Time

After spending several hours in a classroom talking about photography my trigger finger was getting pretty itchy to take some photos this week.

It turns out wiggly little kids are not the easiest subjects for a photographer who isn't sure how to focus yet. But one or two turned out okay.



Later Steph, met up with me to practice on each other.



She is so much more daring and artistic with her shots and I am learning lots from her.




It was fun.

And yes, I think I did ruin my coat.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice work Brit, now I know where you sneak off to early Sunday mornings. Your pictures are turning out great.

Erin said...

Cute pictures. So do you want to come out and take pictures of my baby for the baby announcement that you are going to design also? That would be great;)

brit said...

I would actually really love that. Maybe your baby would be easier to photograph since it can't run (although squirming is a problem as well). Seriously, it is about time I came to visit you.

Anonymous said...

Lets just remember how much fun this was... SERIOUSLY... getting on and off the train, running from the camera... I feel this is only the beginning. Many phenomenal photos and memories to come (which will be documented of course :) Did you really ruin your coat?

brit said...

Um, I washed it (and it is dry clean only). It seemed to get the train stains off but now it is very very fuzzy. I seem to have hurt the fabric but I still have hope that the fuzzies will come off and it will be beautiful.