I would have never thought of it when I took this job but one of the perks is the view from my desk. We are on the tenth floor and have lots of big windows giving us a perfect view of the valley on a normal day. But the best is when a storm moves in and we can watch it surround us. It always disrupts the whole office for a while as everyone migrates to the windows for a better view.
It is pretty sweet.
Plus now I have a good excuse to blow off my run tonight. Just kidding guys, I love running with you and I am sad.
1 year ago
1 comment:
I love storms too...it makes me want to break out the popcorn.
PS those pics of Aaron that you didn't get- He was re enlisting for 4 more years in the Marine Corps...most people do it in their best uniform and at a nice place, he choose to do it casual before a softball game.
Post a Comment