Tuesday, May 26, 2009

most beautiful wedding venue

I was perusing wedding blogs, as I do far too often these days, and I came across one that selected the blogger’s favorite wedding venues. Her number one venue was this really pretty castle.

Then this weekend Mike and I went to Logan. When we drove into the valley and passed the temple, he commented on how lovely it all was. It got me thinking how thrilled I am to be getting married in the Logan Temple. It is as picturesque and charming as any place I could imagine. I believe if it were open to the public, people would pay thousands of dollars and be on waiting lists for years for the privilege of having their wedding ceremony there.

Plus, for me, it is much more special because it has so much symbolic, sentimental and spiritual meaning. It is quite literally the exact place I dreamed of getting married at since I was a child. It really does not get better than that.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously you are so right! It is gorgeous and that is so cool that you have seen it ever since you were a kid. How wonderful to plan your wedding around that.

Sarah said...

It really is breathtaking. So excited for you two and for the big day.

Da Ilaoa's said...

I am still so happy for you! Your temple is one of my favorites. I loved making our Logan trips and when we would see the temple at night. I hope you will feel like a princess in your castle.

ashes said...

I hope to follow in your footsteps, Sister Pfister! In so many ways... but definitely the Logan Temple marriage!