Sunday, June 7, 2009

the ring

Mike gave me my beautiful ring this weekend. It is exactly exactly exactly what I wanted.


I used to think that I would be nervous to show people my engagement ring because they might not like it. But as it turns out, I love my ring so much that anytime someone compliments it, I just unquestioningly think to myself "I had know idea you had such great taste."

I also need to plug the jeweler, Winfield's, because he did a great job for so much less than anyone else could quote us. I think it must be because he doesn't have the overhead of a showroom and all that.

Finally, I need to plug Mike. He is swell. I love him.

Oh and I forgot to credit my friend Steph for taking those awesome photos.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Stunning. I love the ring and the photos. You have good taste in jewelry and men.

Erin said...

I totally love it! I think I will have to ask for one for our 10th or probably 25th anniversary. Really, so gorgeous.

Da Ilaoa's said...

Dang girl! Will there be room on your finger for your wedding band? Mike looks so happy to have you his!

brit said...

I am not going to do a wedding band. This is it.