Friday, March 19, 2010

Adventures in Visiting Teaching

My new visiting teaching companion lives across the street. I have never met her. I am a bad visiting teacher. But luckily my husband is a very good visiting teacher. So tonight he made blueberry muffins to take over there.  I was reluctant at first but it was hard to tell Mike that I wanted to eat all the muffins myself and sit on the couch and not visit or teach people. So I went with him and it totally exceeded my expectations. It turns out they have an exotic reptiles business and have a ton of uncommon reptiles including at least 3 pythons and one of them is 17 feet long and about 200 lbs. and is the biggest snake in Idaho. Yeah, that is right tonight I almost petted the biggest snake Idaho except I got too scared at the last minute and hid behind Mike. Still it was pretty cool.

No comments: