
The house I moved into had been vacant for a few months so the lawn was a little long. Then I moved in and didn't care so I haven't touched it. My boyfriend, Mike, apparently really cares about lawn maintenance however, so he has been nagging me for a while to buy a lawn mower and cut the grass.
Yesterday, I was chatting with Mike on the phone and he asked how my lawn looked. I jokingly (but seriously) replied, "Crappy, okay!" Then he quietly said, "But I mowed it today..." I went outside and sure enough my lawn looked perfectly mowed. I hadn't even noticed.
This taught me two things:
1) I really, truly do not care about how my lawn looks; and
1) I really, truly do not care about how my lawn looks; and
2) I have a really, really, really nice boyfriend who does care how my lawn looks.
3 comments:
Ha ha, that is so funny you didn't notice. You really do have a very nice boyfriend.
That totally reminds me of you! What a nice guy!
Sounds like a keeper. Mowing the yard is a pain to keep up with!!
Post a Comment