After 3.5 months of training, we finally got to run the marathon this Saturday. It was pretty much what everyone said it would be... way hard. Since none of us could walk after the run, we mostly just layed around and watched movies and let my mom feed us. I am still wondering when my quads will allow me to descend stairs normally.
Now I am just looking forward to 0.5 marathons. I was feeling great at 13.1.
1 year ago
3 comments:
Congratulations. You guys were very impressive in your training efforts (5 a.m. runs, yuck) and your actual race running. I am a little sad that you and Shy didn't see us cheering you on at the end. However, it is forgiven because I have never seen either of you looking so sad. You were just glazed over and Shy was about to cry. Again, fantastic job!
Way to go! That is just amazing. Good job. And what a nice mom you have: )
You are so cool to be running that much! I love how much you love the outdoors!
Post a Comment