Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Excuse

I know those of you who live from post to post are hanging by a thread out there. But the problem is, my home computer is broken. It gives me this horrible message when I turn it on that says I have to get the fan serviced. But I am taking it to get fixed today so I will do a big catch-up post soon. Here is what you have to look forward to...
  • Katie blowing our minds with her DDR skills at Mike's B-day
  • Tackiest/yummiest/cleverest Halloween treat collection
  • My new couch
  • Mad yurt action

Also, I am painting my bedroom tonight. I think I can safely say that tomorrow I will have a better looking bedroom than any of the rest of you. How does that make you feel? (Just kidding, I know you all have really nice rooms...)