Actually you really are not invited, only Tecia's friends are (don't feel bad I am not even invited). But sometimes I like to show off when I make cute little invitations.
I can try. Remember when we made your wedding announcement? That was so fun. Give me a call and let me know how you want it to look and I will start playing with it.
That's pretty cool! Is this a side job...you could make some extra little money with those things :) PS...I'm liking your new pics of you (your icon and picture on your blog)
4 comments:
You made that? Will you make my baby announcements? Way cute!
I can try. Remember when we made your wedding announcement? That was so fun. Give me a call and let me know how you want it to look and I will start playing with it.
That's pretty cool! Is this a side job...you could make some extra little money with those things :)
PS...I'm liking your new pics of you (your icon and picture on your blog)
Oh Liz, I am flattered but it is nothing like that. I just did that for a friend.
Post a Comment