Friday, April 24, 2009

pasarlo bien

Mexico was wonderful. It was warm, colorful, exciting, interesting, relaxing, new and yummy. Everything I could every ask for. The picture above was taken at Chichen Iza, a Mayan ruin. That lady wanted to sell me a bag, I just gave her money for the photo instead. I think she gets that a lot---she was all moody like professional models always are.

Since we had scuba diving gear we had so much luggage. That picture does not do it justice. I hated our luggage.









Chichen Itza












I am all attitude in this shot. I taught Dev how to use my camera and he did a great job (my camera is confusing).
























This is easily the best hotel I have ever stayed in. It was charming and comfortable and so Mexico. Plus the bottom of the pool was natural with rock formations and tunnesl and stuff. I have never seen anything like it. I took pictures with my underwater camera of us swimming through the tunnels. I will post those later.








Across the street from the best hotel ever was a cenote (cave) with deep fresh water and fish. We had it to ourselves. RAD.







Beautiful, random town on the way to Chichen Itza.







Telum, very photogenic Mayan ruins on the coast.








Sometimes I just took pictures of stuff.



The white guy is my dad helping these guys push their boat onto the shore.



I made Dev model for me a lot. I wish I could take a picture of everyone I know on this pier.



Can you believe he is single?




This dude did paintings with spray paint.






This photo was way hard to get. We are presently getting rushed out of a restaurant next to this pier. But I really wanted a photo here. Stupid Americans!




Remember my favorite hotel? It also had a bunch of hammocks. Hammocks are the ultimate way to relax. That is how my feet look when they are happy.






Believe it or not, I have tons more photos from my underwater cameras. We did lots of underwater stuff. I will post later.

1 comment:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I am one of the sister in laws to Erin. I love Mexico. I have studied there on two totally different occasions and served a Spanish speaking LDS Mission. I love the Hispanic people!

Those are some AWESOME pictures!