So it appears that I cannot be engaged and blog at the same time. But no worries, I will update all on my summer of wedding planning in chronological order.
Engagement Photos:
My darling friend Stephanie took our photos for us and did an AMAZING job. So amazing, in fact, that when we went to get them printed, the printer demanded a photographer’s release because she could tell they were professional.
Invitations:
Mike drew a fantastic illustration of us flying a kite (in honor of the kite flying the night of our engagement) and I designed an invitation around it.
Caterer:
Possibly our very favorite part of the planning was getting tastings from the caterers. The best was at Hamilton’s Steak House in Logan. They treated us like royalty and fed us tons of wonderful food. It was hard to pick our favorites for the wedding dinner.
Dress:
I was lucky enough to find Elizabeth Scoggin who was able to make my dream dress for a really reasonable price. I had a blast going to her house for frequent fittings and brainstorming the details of the dress. One of my favorite parts of this was when Shyla and I went and picked out the lace. I am quite confident that we picked the best lace available in the world.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see/hear more!! You're gorgeous... as always!
Post a Comment