First are a couple shots of Mike's birthday party which was hilarious. The main events were Rock Band and DDR. There is nothing like exploiting your friends for a laugh.

Then we had a Kitsch Halloween party where everyone brought food that looked like dismembered body parts or was otherwise Halloween themed. I have never been more impressed with my awesome friends.
Steph & Sol & the Halloweenies (I know they look more like a swaddled child than a mummy)
Jill
Sarah
Nik & Noah
Brit (bone breadsticks)
Shy's brains (head of cauliflower with dip... genius)

Mike (This might be my favorite. Mike's eyeballs are actually oreo balls with chocolate bark. So freakin good, I would have eaten them straight out of the skull.)

Finally, a few of us went to a yurt above Idaho City. It was just snowy and wet enough to be very cold but not enough to actually cross country ski or snow shoe. Instead we ate really really well (including more Halloweenies!), took lots of pictures, and went to a hot tub. The only bad part was enduring Stephanie's constant rapper potty mouth.



*drool*



*drool*
No comments:
Post a Comment