My bedroom is finally starting to come together. I painted the walls mint which goes deliciously with the chocolate accent wall. I also got a new comfy chair off Craigs list, spray painted an old lamp, hung curtains, added some pillows and an ottoman. Most of the walls are still bare but I made myself this rustic, modern art piece out of twigs and spray paint. Oh and I bought a new bedspread. Doesn't it just make you want to jump into bed with me? Fine, whatever, you are missing out.
1 year ago
4 comments:
Oh the joys of a real bed, what I wouldn't do to be in it! Spending 5 nights at elevation on a cold mountain takes its toll on a good nights sleep. But now I'm back in Moshi where I have a foam pad, they don't believe in real mattresses when you pay $5 a night for a hotel, to try to get a good 8 hours in tonight. Sleep well.
Okay I love love love it! It is so beautiful. I am going over to the new house today to do some painting:) Wish me luck!
Painting can get old pretty fast but I think it is worth it for the transformation it can perform on a room. Good luck and post pics of you house soon.
It totally makes me want to jump in bed with you, but maybe that's because I don't have to go very far to get there.
Post a Comment