Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry, Merry Christmas


Christmas this year was exceedingly jolly because ...

1)I got to spend it with my whole family & Mike.

2)I got an awesome camera for myself (if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself)

3) White Elephant Christmas = Hilarious (I think we all liked these gifts as much or more than we have ever liked any of the gifts that were meant for us)

4) Devin: "Giant remote controls are the awesomest gift ever!!!!"



5) Family photos!




6) Snow



7) Snow

8) Snow



9) Snow


10) Jumping in the Snow


11) Eating Snow




Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Da Ilaoa's said...

I love that you know how to have fun! Fun pictures. I liked seeing your family. Tell your mom I said hi!

Erin said...

Fun Christmas! I want to play in the snow. It all melted here so now it is just plain cold:( Your family looks great. Other then it is still kind of trippy to see your dad without a mustache.